This textbook elaborates on how manufacturing enterprises can succeed in globalization.It shows that a revolution is needed in restructuring the three main units of manufacturing enterprises: product design, manufacturing, and business model. The book includes many numerical examples and home assignments.
Want to know more? Click here for The Global Manufacturing Revolution’s Highlights!
- Globalization and Manufacturing Paradigms
- Product Invention Strategy
- Customized, Personalized, Reconfigurable Products
- Mass Production Models
- Analysis of Mass Customization
- Traditional Manufacturing Systems
- Economics of Manufacturing Systems
- Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems and System Configuration Analysis
- Responsive Business Models for Global Manufacturing Enterprises
- Enterprise Globalization Strategies
- Where Are Manufacturing Enterprises Headed?